"I work with the relational and somatic nature of the human condition through the body, emotions and energy.
This is a path of Embodied Awakening."
Chris Morris is a certified Integrative Somatic Body Therapist (CMT), Certified Energy Medicine practitioner, Intuitive Guide, Certified Herbalist, and an E-RYT and Trauma Sensitive Yoga and Movement teacher.
She has over 25 years helping clients as a Somatic Body-Mind Therapist, Rolf Structural Integration & CranioSacral Practitioner and Energy Medicine Practitioner.
Chris helps clients heal pain, dysfunction, and limitations through body, heart, mind and energy.
Clients rediscover freedom, joy, and their core self. Simply put, Chris helps you feel more yourself and live your soul’s calling.
As an alternative and integrative medicine practitioner since 1995, Chris has studied with leaders in the fields of:
- Somatic Experiencing
- Embodied Awakening
- Nervous system and trauma healing
- Emotional, relational and energetic healing
- SomatoEmotional Therapy (body based emotional healing)
- Herbal Medicine & Nutritional Healing
- CranioSacral Therapy (Biodynamic and Alignment Based)
- Rolf Structural Integration
- Fascia & biomechanical movement
- Anatomy and physiology
- Yoga Asana & Philosophy
Chris has advanced studies in:
- Currently in Somatic Experiencing Training
- Integrative Somatic Trauma Therapy (Certified)
- Subtle Energy Medicine (Certified)
- Somatic and SomatoEmotional Processing Bodywork Therapy
- Herbal Medicine & Nutritional Therapy (Master Herbalist)
- CranioSacral Therapy
- Rolf Structural Integration
- Yoga Asana & Spiritual Philosophy
Since the beginning of her journey as a licensed Body Therapist, Chris has received human informed and trauma sensitive trainings across disciplines.
She is dedicated to social justice, creating a partnership society and cooperative world where all humans can thrive and prosper.
Chris works closely, consciously and in harmony with the unseen world. Her work is grounded and practical. She is often able to help folks who have not been able to shift their challenges through other methods.
Chris is a nationally and state licensed Somatic Body Therapist since 1995 (HHP, NCBTMB, CAMTC,) a Master Herbalist, and E-RYT trauma informed yoga instructor.
She has advanced studies and attunements in Subtle Energy Medicine and Reiki. She was a certified Rolf Structural Integrator (Rolfing) for 15 years and has advanced training in CranioSacral Therapy (BioDynamic and Alignment Based) and SomatoEmotional Processing and Release. She completes continuing education including ethics for her credentials.
Certifications and Diplomas:
- The Embody Lab – Integrative Somatic Trauma Therapy Certification.
- The School of Natural Healing – Master Herbalist.
- IPSB College (Holistic Health Practitioner 2006) – SomatoEmotional Integration, CranioSacral Therapy, Rolf Structural Integration.
- Mueller College of Bodywork (1995), Massage Therapist.
- Anusara & E-RYT yoga certification (2010), Connected Warriors Yoga training (2013.)
- Indigo Kids Yoga certification (2003).
- B.A. in Liberal Studies – Salisbury State University (1991.)
“Chris has been instrumental in helping me discover and live from my most authentic self — and living from there day-in and day-out. Her guidance is gentle, but clear. She has a unique gift to help me navigate the complexities of living, all while ensuring a safe space to explore and discover my sacred self. Her work is life changing—I highly recommend working with Chris as a guide in finding and living your true self.”
— Attunement and Guidance Client